Wednesday 20 August 2008

OK! Exclusive: Carnie Wilson�??s Weight Loss Rebound

Carnie Wilson has lost closely 40 pounds since she started a strict diet and exercise program this spring, after she topped out at 208 pounds. The 5-foot-3 singer is now 20 pounds forth from her weight-loss goal. Carnie is determined to reach one hundred fifty pounds by October and then start up trying to have a second baby with hubby Rob Bonfiglio.
OK! caught up with Carnie, 40, at Will Rogers State Beach in Santa Monica, Calif., where she talked about her weight-loss travel and those baby plans.

CLICK HERE for OK!'s exclusive photoshoot with the slimming singer!

You look great! How do you feel?
I feel sexier, energetic, young, healthier, more agile, more flexible and stronger. I feel so inspired to keep going. I�m in the home stretch!

Has your diet changed since we last saw you in June?

No. I�m not allowing myself anything that�s cancelled my regimen: no wampum, no carbs, no dairy farm, no red meat, no flour of any tolerant. It�s very strict, but I like how it feels. I�m eating blueberries, turkey bacon, egg whites and heaps of raw vegetable salads. I make my have salad dressing with apple cider acetum. My exclusively fat is coming from olive crude. No persea Americana, no roasted nuts � just raw almonds. When I get under one's skin hungry at night, I take a tablespoon of almond butter and that satisfies my craving. The only sugary thing is berries. When I ate that dirt sugar food, I mat like shit. It�s incredible what feeding all these vegetables is doing for me.

What�s your motivational strategy?
My modern thing is cooking comfortableness food for others � like wampum puddings and banana staff of life � simply not eating it myself. I do a peck of tasting and expectoration out!

Have you tried whatsoever new workouts?
Yoga. I bide in these poses for three to five transactions at a time. It�s lengthening me, and sweat is approach out everywhere.

Do you still make your trainer?
Oh, yeah! He�s coming ternion days a week. I�m trying to build up strength in my arms and my core because they ar very weak.

What has your married man said about your new look?

He always says, �Keep it up, baby!� He�s very proud. He�s seen me go up and down. He just wants me to be healthy.

Would you consider plastic surgical procedure after you lose the weight?

It�s a possibility. I think I�m going to wind up having my arms done. They�re really saggy.

Have you bought new clothes?
I went to Neiman Marcus and did some in force damage last month. I�m trying not to splurge because I�m not at the finish yet.

Tell us about your fresh clothing blood for plus-sized women.
It�s likely the most exciting affair I�m always going to be involved in. I know what it�s like to be all sizes, and I have some really great things up my sleeve � no pun intended!

What are your baby plans?
We�re going to start nerve-wracking in October. I�m going to climb my hubby! [laughs] I have friends who are pregnant, and I want to be pregnant so badly. Two more months to go � it can�t come soon enough. We want a baby in my tummy right away.

How volition that sham your weight loss?
My ob-gyn said when you�re eating this way, you�ll have minimal weight gain. It was selfsame difficult having Lola. I just unbroken gaining. I�m going to feel better in my next pregnancy. I take this weird feeling I�m going to have twins. My sis just had twins. My grandmother was a twin. It�s a serious possibility!

CLICK HERE for OK!'s exclusive photoshoot with the slimming singer!










More info